Sunday, February 12, 2012

Who likes the Short Curly Hairstyles?Who knows how to create the Short Curly Hairstyles?

The short curly hairstyle falls into place on its own, so it is soft, natural, carefree, and very self styling. Also like other short hairstyles, you can wear it to any occasion or outing. These hairstyles include very short ';wash and wear'; layered looks, messy uniform layer cuts and top-heavy layers with short graduated bottoms





When curls are natural or even artificial (permed hair), short casual curly hairstyles are quick to create since the curls and cut determine the shape the hairstyles form. Styling generally requires some product- typically liquid gels in various forms and strengths- to keep the hair settled and styled.


so have a look


http://ulootho.notlong.comWho likes the Short Curly Hairstyles?Who knows how to create the Short Curly Hairstyles?
Ooh, ooh, pick me, pic me!


I know this one XXD


Haha, yeah, see my avatar, my hair actually looks like that.


I love my hair, so yes, I like short curly hair.





I just braid my hair every night.


I use Smooth 'N Shine extra hold Conditioning Gel, and BOOM!


It's magically delicious ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment