Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Cute, managable, long curly hairstyle?

I have naturally curly hair. It comes about 4 inches below my shoulder when straightened.





I have trouble with split ends- the only thing I know is that heat treatments keep my hair still. (Well, almost.)





I DO NOT WANT TO SPEND MONEY ON FANCY HAIR PRODUCTS. Help! What do I do for my hair that will make it cute and controlled?Cute, managable, long curly hairstyle?
the only way to manage your hair that it will look beautiful is to buy a professional shampoo,condition and use a treatment 2x a week if it is dry and when the hair is getting better use it once a week. I am sorry that is the only way.Have it cut every 2 to 3 months. I am sure it will look beautiful.and diet is one of the biggest factor to have a beautiful hair too. i would recommend a really moisturizing shampoo and a good conditioner and a good protein treatment.The elasticity of your hair will come back and don't forget to use a styling product that will protect everytime you blowdry and flat iron your hair...goodluck.Cute, managable, long curly hairstyle?
Wow. I'm so jealous. I've always wanted naturally curly hair. ah. Well anyway a good thing to make your hair shiny and naturally beautiful is to go to Target or Walmart (I know you didn't want to spend money, but this is just a suggestion), and purchase this great stuff from Treseme that is a curl booster. It will help define your curls more, decrease frizz, and add shine. Now if your not up for spending cash, you can just use a curling iron and re-curl parts of your hair where your beautiful, natural curls go crazy. Hope I could help!
Hey misscati


Haircare is something that you can spend a great time [worrying] about but there are many creative ways to get the best hair fast and easy.


A while back I had same query like yours . I observed one of the best answer by searching at below websites.





Seems like the Best web site for all questions dealing with Hair-


http://xurl.jp/c4m





My hairdresser observed this brilliant web site for hair related problems:


http://hairstyles101.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment