Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Curly hairstyle ideas?

I currently have a hairstyle like this:



http://hairstyles.hairboutique.com/detai



It's been this way for a long time now, and I'm getting really bored with it. However, I am trying to grow it out again, too, so I don't want to cut it a lot shorter. Also, my hair is curly naturally and I'm not willing to straighten it. Any ideas on how I could style it? Thanks.Curly hairstyle ideas?
Hi-you don't have to straighten it-my sister has naturally curly hair and she pulls it back or puts it up with a barret when she is home and that stretches it out.

I also wanted to let you know that if you rent the DVD of Little Miss Sunshine and listen to the commentary it will confirm what I told you about the chart. I just heard it tonight. It's interesting.Curly hairstyle ideas?
http://www.google.gr/search?rls=RNWM%2CR
I have a hair style somewhat similar. All I do with mine is once it's about 1/2 dry I add a little mousse and scrunch it up. Makes the curls more form and adds volume. Plus my fiance LOVES curly hair (even if I hate it....lol) and since he is a barber/stylist, he scrunches it up for me so that the curls are more curly than wavy. Looks nice. He also adds more curl definition around my face and generally will try to make the hair curl in a spiral down my face, which thank god my hair does naturally.



When my hair was longer, I used to use barrettes to pull it back a little or use a small hair clip. People for some reason loved the look.
Pull the front and sides up away from your face with a clip, or barette.
Go with the Curly Howard hairdo, BALD!!!
Hello I'm a hairdresser, my mate has hair exactly the same as the pic you have, I permed hers on large spiral rods, this relaxed the hair a little forming a much looser curl than her natural hair, making the length much longer (2inches).. then cut some high layers all over to take away any weight... looks lovely now..
* Hairstyle Photo Gallery-

http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/09/hairs

No comments:

Post a Comment