Sunday, February 12, 2012

How do i get a good short, curly hairstyle?

I have long curly/frizz hair but i hate it long. i want it short, but i'm worried that i will explain it wrong to my hairdresser and she will make it an afro or something. anyone have any tips?How do i get a good short, curly hairstyle?
i had the same problem i have thick curly and very frizzy hair so i told my hairdresser to cut my hair like jennifer from ';sugarland'; the video clip called all i want to do and she did it to me and i love it !


it says '; im fun and happy with my fresh curly hair';!!





and then add to it pantene oil replacement cream or any other styling cream and you rock girl!How do i get a good short, curly hairstyle?
WOW! You are brave! I know there are different types of curly hair so you may have a type that could do a short hair cut. i have always found the shorter my hair was the more it stuck out..Like Rosanna Rosanna Danna's hair/ Keeping my hair long is the easiest way to keep my hair.. And I get lots of compliments... After Years of straightening . There is a great site that has lots of forums and it is all about CULEY Hair.





http://www.naturallycurly.com





GOOD LUCK
do it short in the back and long in the front that works for curly ans atraight hair my hairstylest told mee that so i think that sounds rite and for the frizz use oil prodects and if you do get the haircut it is super easy to straighted so you can straighten it any time you want
the shorter you cut your hair, the frizzier it gets...if your hair isn't that frizy it could workk...

No comments:

Post a Comment