Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Rock star curly hairstyle?

I am trying to get a good rock star hair do without it being wild. My loose curly hair is kind of like this picture http://coolmenshairstyles.com/medium-casual-wavy-shag-hairstyle-for-men.html . I would like it longer then in the picture, so that I can put it in a pony tail and have it less wild. My suggestions as to how I should ask the hair stylist to cut it?Rock star curly hairstyle?
Definitely print out a picture to show your stylist. Tell him/her you are going for a medium/long shaggy look. If you're looking for a styling product try the AXE Hair Shaggy look cream. Make sure you're shaggy style is maintained as you'll need to return to your stylist every 6-8 weeks to keep it up.Rock star curly hairstyle?
Tell her exactly what you just wrote and show her the pic

No comments:

Post a Comment