Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Cute Curly Hairstyle Ideas?

I have dark-ish brown hair that is curly and chin-length. I love it, but I'm running out of ways to do it. I need something cute but not crazy. Thanks. =]Cute Curly Hairstyle Ideas?
If you want to pull it back but don't like the poof a regular pony tail has sometimes, then pull it back and don't pull your hair all the way through. Leave it kind of loose so your curls retain their shape and can get kind of wild if they want. (I know my curls have a mind of their own)





Pulling half of it up and leaving the rest down is nice.





Sometimes if I want to wear a hat or something I braid my hair really loosely when it's still wet into pigtails. It makes a real loose braid and looks really cute.





Just try all kinds of things! Get bobby pins and some hair elastics and try whatever strikes you!Cute Curly Hairstyle Ideas?
k. I have really curly hair too, but most of the time i straighten it. Try using butterfly clips to push back the strands just near your face, or do a half up half down style. That's what I do most of the time, hope it helps.
You could always get some crazy new headbands, turn some heads :)


Or, when you pin the front up, get new jeweled pieces or decorate your own with nail polish and glitter
maybe grow it out or umm its cute when you put short hair in pigtails or a ponytail.... its also cute to clip your bangs back. try straightening it ummm or just leave it how it is im sure its not bad at all
You could use a ribbon and put a wobbly bow on the side. I did that when my hair was chin lenght. (my hair is wavy too) You could also scrunch your hair.
maybe just a nice headband? or use a pin or clip with a bow or something cute like that to pull back bits, or just stick it in anywhere :)
Try loose buns that allow some pieces of your hair to hang out. Or braid longer bangs to the side and pin them (think lauren conrad)
Make a bun.

No comments:

Post a Comment