Saturday, February 11, 2012

How can my cousin get a nice curly hairstyle?

My cousin is a dark skinned African American girl. Both of her parents have kinky hair and are also very dark. She came out with really, really stick straight off black/dark brown hair. Her mom won't let her cut it, so now it's down to her waist. People don't believe it's hers and she's been so insulted ( from people telling her to take off her ';wig,'; to people yelling at her for ';trying to be something she's not.';) She's only 16 and just wants to fit in. I told her to not sweat it and to just love herself as she is, but she absolutely insists on a kinky/curly hairstyle. I don't think it's possible, at least not without damaging her hair. I was thinking maybe a curly perm? But I'm not sure. Does anyone know how she can go about it? How can my cousin get a nice curly hairstyle?
yes she could perm it or curled with some large bone or spiral rollers using setting lotion but this could take a very long time to dry. sense the hair is so ling. she could try some moose as well. she has to be creative with it trist it as well. spong rollers will always work but she must use end papers with them as not to take the hair out. wrap end paper around the rollers first before rolling the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment