Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Any Curly hairstyle ideas!!?

hi,


I have 2b/c curly hair, and i was wondering if anyone has any curly hair ideas and styles. It is so difficult finding hairstyles for me, because they are all normally suited for straight hair


Btw my hair is quite long


thanx !Any Curly hairstyle ideas!!?
I have really long curly hair- I know that it is a pain to find hair styles and a pain to straighten it everyday, If your wearing your hair down get a chunk of hair on both sides, and twist it back and pin it back with bobby pins. Its simple and its different than wearing your hair down all the time!Any Curly hairstyle ideas!!?
Try making a high ponytail and then braiding it. I'm not sure how long your hair is, but depending on length, you could try french braiding ot, ot making pigtails. I hope this helps!
keep it natural. add some gel and scrunch.
do the half and half hairstyle :D

No comments:

Post a Comment