Saturday, February 11, 2012

HELP! I need a wavy/curly hairstyle for my school dance?

Well, like my question says, I need a wavy hairstyle for the ';Welcome to high school!'; dance. We're going to play a few games with the younger students and its a non-formal dance. (I'm wearing plaid bermuda shorts) what are hairstyles I could wear? It doesnt matter to me if the style is up or down..it just needs to take less than an hr and 1/2 to do. please include a link.

thanks! (:HELP! I need a wavy/curly hairstyle for my school dance?
Well this is pretty simple this style works well with long to medium hair- i advise to get some of that new sunsilk wazy cream and working it through your hair after you towel dry it. and if you have bangs straiten then a sweep them to side and to top it off find a cute little flower clip and put it on the side of your hair.. ubber cute!HELP! I need a wavy/curly hairstyle for my school dance?
Here are some I found on the internet. I like the idea of a wavy/curly hairstyle!



http://www.thehairstyler.com/wavy_hairst



http://www.beautyriot.com/category.php?i



The first one is wavy hairstyles that take 30 minutes or more and the second one has some hairstyles that are have curly hair in them I am not sure the prep on the curly one.
I dont have a link but if you leave your hair down and if you have bangs brush them to the side and wear a cute plain colored head band that matches your shorts! you'll look cute.
You know I'd have it up in a ponnytail.

but that is just me.
  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment