Saturday, February 11, 2012

How can i improve my curly hairstyle?

it should be simply naturalHow can i improve my curly hairstyle?
Curly hair can't be improved upon, sorry.How can i improve my curly hairstyle?
use something like john frieda frizz ease, to help control the frizz and the curls will look neater, not poufy.
use weekly twice hair oil, and use clinic all clear shampoo it is better, for silky hair.......
I have the same problem. My hair used to be super curly but I straighten it so much that it stays straight. The only way I can get it back to being super curly is to use a curl shampoo and curl serum that I apply after I am done washing and conditioning. Marc Anthony products are great!
a hairstraightener, lotion,water, mousse
use pure coconut oil mixed with ALUVERA paste regularly on your head before bath for 30 minuts. Since oily effect on hair may not suit you, you may use any branded soap or solution. It may be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment