Saturday, February 11, 2012

Curly hairstyles?

I have thick curly hair, and I want to know if there are some cool hairstyles for curly hair. Most days I wear it half up, half down or twisted in a clip.Curly hairstyles?
I have reaaally curly hair and I always tried to look for the perfect hairstyle. But after a while, wearing my hair up got boring. So now, I found this really good working hair product, and I wear my hair down all the time! It's called Catwalk: Curls Rock!Curly hairstyles?
OMG. I have super puffy curly hair and stuff, so I usually put it in a bun or up in a loose ball thing. Or sometimes I put it in a braid or a pony tail. French braids look REALLLYYY CUTEEEE! Just dont get the nasty ones that show your scalp... eww. Im gonna try to put my hair in a smooth braid.

Report Abuse



I always wear mine down. People seem to love curls, so I like to keep it free and flowing for everyone to admire. Doesn't get old.
try a hairband.
You should leave all your hair down with straight bangs.
well sometimes i would have a straight side bang and the rest of my hair be curly
Every Friday is FRIZZ-FREE FRIDAY ( which translates into: beautiful shiny curls) on my PLOG...


hee hee


a Picture + Log = Plog !!


so lots lots of pictures of hair...


there are some beautiful curly hair ideas there...'I suggest starting at the beginning and working your way forward] also:





with this site you can:


%26gt; Make requests if you con't see what you like, it will show up a day or two later


%26gt; Can Print out to take to your own stylist


%26gt; has super current trends and styles


%26gt; Go all the way back to the beginning as that is where lots of the best pics are


At the end of each post is a ';comments'; section...where you can ask ';how-to'; on anything that is posted.


www . Killerpics . blogspot . com

No comments:

Post a Comment