Saturday, February 11, 2012

I straightened my bangs so much there straight:/ but the rest of my hair is still MASSIVELY curly...hairstyle?

I used to straighten my bangs all the time and put my hair up cuz its not like its a little bit curly or wavy its full blown curls.....but now since i have these bangs that wont curl and hair that wont control and i use every product out there!! cant put my hair down it would look weird and i cant do any funky chemical stuff to my hair cuz it used to be crazy thick and now its thinning out....help with a hairstyle i cant even leave it natural anymore?:/I straightened my bangs so much there straight:/ but the rest of my hair is still MASSIVELY curly...hairstyle?
straight perm it.I straightened my bangs so much there straight:/ but the rest of my hair is still MASSIVELY curly...hairstyle?
try banana curling it...or scrunching it with some hairspray and mousse while its damp :]! and then add a pretty ribbon [to act like a headband] or get a couple of headbands...and wear it while you scrunch it.
staighten the rest of your hair
I have extremely thick massively curly hair also,I've also tried every product on the planet and finally I found one that works I use this product called curls rock, and it really helps to keep my hair in control without weighing it down and it forms great curls and no frizz

No comments:

Post a Comment