Saturday, February 11, 2012

I am looking for a long, curly hairstyle for grade 8 graduation. And I need makeup tips! please help!?

I am going for a long curly hairstyle for grad, but am having a tough time deciding on what to do!. I have below-shoulder length light brown hair with sidebangs. I want to leave my bangs down for grad though. I am kind-of short, and I am looking for a style that will maybe make me look taller ( if thats even possible! ).


I am also having a hard time deciding on what kind of makeup i should put on my eyes. I normally wear maskara and eyeliner sometimes, but i want something that will look beautiful for the end of grade 8. Thank you so much. I hope you can help!I am looking for a long, curly hairstyle for grade 8 graduation. And I need makeup tips! please help!?
type in shenae grimes.. from degrassi.


or if you go on photobucket and type in her name or try darcy edwards. omg her hair is gorgous!!!!!!!!!!! it sounds like just what you need. i got my hair cut like that, and its FAB-U-LOUS!





hoped that helped %26amp;%26amp; good luck!


xoxoI am looking for a long, curly hairstyle for grade 8 graduation. And I need makeup tips! please help!?
curly hair will probably look really cute on you! i have the exact same kind of hair as you and curly always looks great on me (thats how i'm wearing it for my high school graduation this month). If you want a style that makes you look taller you can always wear shoes have a bit of a heel, but that might be a little much, considering that you're only in eighth grade. try vertical stripes (like pinstriped pants) they'll make you look a little taller.





good luck at your graduation and with high school next fall :-)
You look just like me!!! to get wavey curls in my hair i shower, then i put my hair in a ponytail But DONT BRUSH IT! i know that seems bad, but it helps. Then after your hair is in the ponytail go to sleep, then in the morning, take out the pony tail and its wavy! you should try these kind of things before graduation just to see if they will work
What ever you do to your hair I'm sure will be fine.


No makeup pass the maskara and eyeliner maybe some lipgloss. Treasure the moment when you don't need so much makeup. You beautiful as you are! ps. Guys like the natural look!
  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment