Saturday, February 11, 2012

Any ideas for dark, curly hairstyle?

Ok, I have three inches longer than shoulder length hair. It's such a dark brown it looks almost black, and it's curly, but not kinky curls. They're kind of loose, spiralish curls.


I'm not tan, but I'm not pale either. I have chocolately brown eyes aannd.. I have a round/heart shaped face.





I'm really thinking of getting a new hairstyle. I'm not leaning towards changing anything color wise, but I will consider all suggestions. I want to possibly get a shorter afro type style. I don't mean like total sphereical afro, but like afroish.


I actually am open to ANY ideas anyone would have.


If you need anymore details, just ask. Sorry I didn't put up a picture, I'm just sick and I don't feel like pulling out extra wires, cameras and crap. :/Any ideas for dark, curly hairstyle?
I would go get it cut. Not really short, but maybe a little past the ears.


That way you can just put a little bit of mousse or gel in it, and scrunch it up to give it more volume.





It will be ';big'; hair. and if you want more volume, then just get it trimmed a little shorter.Any ideas for dark, curly hairstyle?
Ok I have the same. My hair is almost a spiral curl though...I used to hate my hair so much but i learned that to get very good volume you should get almost a scene haircut...almost. and use conditioner and buy this hair product..sunsilk de-frizz. I use this and I never put mousse in anymore or any hairspray i take a shower and put the sunsilk in and then thats it...it gives your hair a very natural look. I hope i helped a little.
you could straigten your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment