Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Curly Hairstyle For School?

I have NATURAL curls. I have VERY THICK HAIR!!!





I am tired of the same old hair. I want to do something new. I tried cutting my bangs one time, I didnt wet my hair, and now theyre kinda short. i can straighten them but they stick out.





soo...any suggestions?


ihave about shoulder length...and i hate when its poofy.Curly Hairstyle For School?
awee sorry.





well, i've got a few suggestions!





since your hair is thick, you could go to a salon and get it thinned out with thinning shears :) that definitely gets rid of bulkiness.


and it wouldn't cost you a fortune. :)





try not to cut your hair. I've done it too, and I messed up really bad,


so if you can't get to a salon,and you know someone who cuts hair, you could ask them to help you.





and about your poofy hair.


Hairspray is my best friend!


If you can go to a local drugstore like rite aid, grab a good can and it will eliminate the poofyness by weighing it down, and will reduce frizzyness :DDD





hope i could help you%26lt;3Curly Hairstyle For School?
since your hair is thick


i think you should get the front strands and try twisting then pinning them back, it'll be cute :p

No comments:

Post a Comment