Saturday, February 11, 2012

Please Help!!!!! What do you think of Julia Roberts curly hairstyle on a 14 year old?

I'm thinking of getting my hair cut and styled like this:

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Art

and...

http://www.cosmopolis.ch/juliaroberts22.



Do you think it's too old and 80's?



I've never had my hair styled properly and have curly hair anyway...

I just want a change really, but what do you think?



Please help! I really don't know - I like it, but will it be a mistake?

(btw...I have blond hair).



Thank you! xPlease Help!!!!! What do you think of Julia Roberts curly hairstyle on a 14 year old?
Curly blond hair looks great on any blond but you have to be sure that the curls are even from top to bottom, be careful not to have it straight from the roots and then curly at the ends... I think it will make you look older and if thats okay with you it would look great.Please Help!!!!! What do you think of Julia Roberts curly hairstyle on a 14 year old?
I'm 15, so I'm a similar age to you, and I think that the Julia Roberts style is a tad outdated,

I would perhaps go along the lines of something a bit more modern, but still stay big and curly, (as ';big'; is really in at the moment!) maybe try something a little like Sarah Jessica Parker? A centre parting is also very in fashion at the moment, like hers.

http://www.rwwb.com/Celebrities/Sarah-Je



Her hair always looks wonderfully healthy, and its curly and blonde like yours, so I think something like hers would really suit you.



Hope this helps x
in my opinion, i don't really like it that much. But that just might be me because my hairs naturally like that but brown and i can't stand it. don't let this stop you for going for what you like, this is just my opinion and it might look great on you. hope this helps, good luck =)

PLEASE help me with mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;
';heCcKk nah,,GiRL!! oK? aS a feLLOw giRLy-girl here,,iM teLLin u nOt 2 get thAt hAirCut,,kaY?? it LoOkz like frOm the---------50'z!! haha..Lmfao..im juz kinda-kiddin,,but i think u shOuLd juz gEt cuRLz frOm Hair CurLers,,CurLing iROns,,braidin ur Hair,,or whatevahh,,geTTin thOz curLz like that? it LoOkz itz ur NatuRaL HaiR,,sO juz dOnt,,thErE are other beTTah sOLutiOnz fOr that,,sistah,,kay? weLL,,goOd LuCk,,and i ReaLLy hOpe i helpd u..haha..ReaL Luck thO..=)';
It's really nice I like it. It would probably make you look a bit older. But other then that It's nice. Good luck.
it look mavelours
I think it'll look great!!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment