Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wavy/Curly Hairstyle?

Ok, well, my hair is kinda wavy, kinda curly, and it gets SO puffy and big. I even have a nick name at school ';bush'; cuz my hair, it sucks lol. I always have to wear my hair in a pony-tail and I'm so sick of it. I've heard that layers are a good way to tame puffy hair, but idk, would you hafta straighten it every day or sumthing? Anyone know of any other hairstyles that would be good for my hair?



My Hair Color: Brown

Skin color:tan

Area I live in:dry,AZ.(thats why my hair gets so puffy)

eye color:brown

I have:glasses



PS: Pictures would be great, so would links.

Names of good products for my type of hair, also styling tools.

I'm 12(no comments plz), so I need a hairstyle for a 12 yr old,not too mature, not too young.

Any clothes/clothes brands for tween girls would be nice.(I know, this has nothing to do with my hair lol)

Makeup brands would be great too.(again nothing to do with my hair lol)

I'm trying to give myself a makeover, so anything extra would be helpful.

thx!Wavy/Curly Hairstyle?
How to depoof %26amp; style Poofy hair

http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/poofy



Real Hair Solutions for Frizzy Hair

http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/frizzWavy/Curly Hairstyle?
hey, try blowdrying your hair straight with a brush or straigten it. i straighten my hair everyday it only takes like 5 mins..

hair ideas if your hair is to curly poofy to straighten:

- mary jane

-bun

-braids

or leave it down.

http://www.hairstyles-magazine.net/wp-content/themes/beauty-bling-10/images/hairstyle-images/curly-hairstyle2.jpg



http://z.about.com/d/top40/1/0/c/Z/mileycyrus.jpg
french braid it when it is wet and then sleep on it. it should still be wavy with out the frizz and chaos
12?

Makeover?



Have your Mom or OLDER sister do it. Or else you'll make yourself worse.
friz ease look for anything to de friz
u sound real clueless
Remaking yourself for the end of middle school?

Well, about your hair. Layers can help to maintain your puffy hair, but you might want to try and buy a Anti-Frizzing Milk and see if that works first. I know Redken and Garnier Noutrise. Another option is Japanese hair straightening. If you do decide to cut/straighten it, talk with a professional first and see if they have any suggestion.



Here are some before and after pictures for Jap. Hair Straightening:

http://www.juststraightening.co.uk/Photo



And as for your style, I really don't have any idea. Oh and Wet-N-Wild makeup is nice if you can't buy M-A-C or Lancome or something. M-A-C is really nice though.
I would go to a salon and get a relaxer. It is good for really curly hair. It helps to relax your curl and make it more manageable. It is the opposite of a perm kind of. It will not by any means completely rid you of your curl, which I don't think you'd want but it makes it easier to deal with. It makes straightening it easier and faster, and it also makes wearing it curly look better. Relaxers don't make your hair as curly, as frizzy, or as big. Definitely layers make it easier, but I'd suggest a relaxer. Ask your parents and your salon if you can get a relaxer. If you have permanent haircolor in your hair recently you'll have to wait about a month before you can get a relaxer or your hair will probably fall out. But if not you should be good to go on a relaxer. However, I would not try to buy one from a store or a beauty supply place and do it yourself, as there is a specific way they need to be done. I would strongly suggest going to a salon and getting a relaxer and see how much easier that makes your hair life. I girls 12 years old and even younger who get relaxers. As far as products go, Matrix has a bunch of good ones like SleekLook and CurlLife, otherwise there is PaulMitchell SuperSkinny line that I adore. It is good whether you are wearing your hair straight or curly. PM SuperSkinny Relaxing Balm and PM SuperSkinny Smoothing Serum work great as a pair. They are f-a-b-ulous.
It sounds like you have my hair. Don't feel bad, I had no idea what to do with my hair when I was 12. Right now I have my hair cut in long layers. This way, it thins it out a little bit so it's not so big. But if you get short layers, you hair will be really poofy... it needs the length to help weight it down. After I wash my hair, I always put gel and hairspray in it. Gel first (I use Suave gel and hairspray.. it works well and it's cheap). I wish I could upload a picture of my hair on here for you, but I don't know how. And no, you won't need to straighten your hair with layers. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment