Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Curly Hairstyles?

I have really curly hair and i've been wearing the same hairstyle for about 7 years now. Everything else i try looks funny or sort of incomplete. If i tie my hair in a pony tail, there's just a giant boof of frizz and curls and it doesn't look very nice.

Please helpCurly Hairstyles?
Do it like how i do my hair :



http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p72/h



http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p72/h



Curl your hair up with some moose and hairspray and if you need gel use it .. and when you do this hairstyle grab it from the sides and use bobby pins to hold it . its basically a hump with some hair grabbed from the sides .





now you shall help me :



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;Curly Hairstyles?
I like to do a bun with it.



After I put my mousse on it, dry my hair while scrunching it, I put my hair up like I would for a ponytail. Then when I'm about to wrap the rubberband for a third time, I just let half of my hair go through the rubberband. But instead of having the ends of the hair under the bun, I twist it so the ends are sticking at the top. I like to take another rubberband and wrap it around the bun to control the ends a bit, but I've also used bobby pins to pin down the longer hairs (since my hair's layered).



Hope I helped in some way.
well i don't have curly hair but some of my friends do and they either permentatly straighten it if u don't want it curl just plan straighten it with a straightner scrunch it and put it half up or grow it out long and let it be natural it looks pritty on some ppl
i agree with Ana yoo

No comments:

Post a Comment