Sunday, February 12, 2012

I have 1 hour to get ready in the morning. what's a cute easy to do curly hairstyle? HELP!?

i have naturally curly hair. but since i flat iron it EVERY SINGLE morning my curls have gone just... down :( and i want to get them back but to do that i cant straighten my hair. :/


so i need some easy to do curly hair styles. like m hair is about an inch in a half past my shoulders so nothing long lol. i just want my curls back my hairs being gaaaay right now. and yeah i neeeeeedd my curliness back =] hah





thank you :)I have 1 hour to get ready in the morning. what's a cute easy to do curly hairstyle? HELP!?
how can ur hair be gay...unless it is very happyI have 1 hour to get ready in the morning. what's a cute easy to do curly hairstyle? HELP!?
Go to a Salon and ask them that you want a soft perm.
yeah, that was kinda dumb not to help...lol.


neways i just use aussie curl srcunch spray if you want that wet crunchy look. but if not just wash your hair at night and then srcunch with spray and sleep on it. in the morning it wont have a wet look but it'll be curly. if some parts aren't totally curly then wrap those pieces around a curling iron and add some smoothing cream. my hair is really thick so it usually lasts a couple days. well good luck :)
u can use hair gels wid wet look and just crunch it with hand..... and then blow dry it.... u can get ur curls back or use small rollers every nite...... next day ull get ur cute curls back...these r d easy home remedies
well i was gonna help you until you used the ';gay'; word like that.
How can your hair be gay and straight at the same time?





Gay hater.





Haha, I'm just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment