Sunday, February 12, 2012

How do I go about making my hair look similar to this short curly hairstyle?

Now my hair is already straightened, and my hair is longer than the girls in the picture (I just cut it to shoulder length) how would I got about getting the cute wave curls that she has. Thanks!


http://www.tiza.com/Short-hairstyle2.jpgHow do I go about making my hair look similar to this short curly hairstyle?
It depends on what you would like to do :)





1. You can cut your hair shorter and get a permanent perm.


2. You can keep your hair length and still get a permanent perm.





The last option is that you hair ';waver'; it's similar to a hair curler or a hair straightener.


It looks like this http://images.secure2u.com/319/Proc/Full/1811812.jpg


Be sure to use hair protection before using it, then you put all your front hair up and start waving the back of your hair, then you always take a bit of the hair out of the bun and wave it until your finished with all of it. Finish off with some shiny hairspray and it will look perfect!





Good luck! :)How do I go about making my hair look similar to this short curly hairstyle?
i have that same hair, for me, i just cut it to my shoulders, chop it off. i did. and i look great, you should look great to.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment