Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New curly hairstyle please!?

I have a couple months before I go to college and i wanna have a different hairstyle. My hair is naturally curly, and I have my regular hair styling routine every morning. however i don't want to get my hair cut, because it takes forever to grow back, but i would like a total hair makeover without going permanently straight. So please help me out. I'm open to all options, and some pictures would definitely help. I'm ok with getting highlights and i'm not sure about bangs, but anything to have a new look. By the way i have a round face to help with hairstyle!

p.s my hair is a little bit past my shouldersNew curly hairstyle please!?
Ok you have about the same length of hair as I do, plus I also have curly hair. Personally I think you should stick the curly hair and I don't know how you keep the curl. But if you decide to keep it curly, you should add some highlights because it adds a nice volume to your hair with out the big frizzy look. And I know your iffy about bands, but I think you should get a side swing bang, because I think it looks cute. When curling your hair if you use a good gel and a diffuser it would look really good. I did that to my hair about a year ago and I personally love it. If you want pictures just look at my profile. Hope that helps.New curly hairstyle please!?
This yahoo group has tons of pictures of the latest hairstyles and new pictures are being added all the time. It takes some patience because there are so many pictures. It might be of help.



http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/fee

No comments:

Post a Comment