Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Curly hairstyles...?

I have really curly hair, and although I know how to tame it, I need a style. I want something new so any ideas (besides buzz cuts or a flat top) helps. Thanks! ( :Curly hairstyles...?
Hi Char,



I feel your pain. It's hard to find a style for curly hair, it's basically curly short or curly long. There are so many choices for people with straight hair.



This is what I'm planning on doing pretty soon. I'm going to get a bob and have it ';stacked'; in the back and longer on the sides.



I searched online for pictures and this is the closest I could come to it. There's a paragraph describing the basic idea as well. www.bellaonline.com/articles/art44482.as

I'm planning on having it a bit longer on the sides and no bangs (they just curl in wierd directions).



I hope you find something you love!Curly hairstyles...?
instead of having curly styles all the time you should straightened it out sometimes....use the flat iron
after you take a shower put anti frizz in it so it's less frizzy.
http://www.cutndryetc.com/images/image4.

No comments:

Post a Comment