Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What is a ';layered'; hair style for men?

Im getting my haircut in a few days. My hair is currently about an inch above my eyebrow, all pretty flat (no particular style to it, looks like an ordinary boy cut). I want to get it a little bit shorter for the summer, but I don't want it to look perfectly neat and symmetrical all around if you know what I mean. I would like it to be a little more un-even and messy for style. Would i ask the hairdresser if she could put some layers in my hair to mess it up a little or am i totally misunderstanding what layers means?What is a ';layered'; hair style for men?
What it means when the hair is layed, is the all the hair is not the same length, like your hair is now. The under layer will be the longest, and progressively get shorter. It won't be obvious, but blend in well. Yes you will probably want your hair dresser to do this. Also ask her if the layered look will look good for the messy style you want. I'm sure that she will know what she is doing, also bring in a picture of what you want, this will help the hair dresser know exactly what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment