Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Layered hair styles???????

Im mixed(black white) and my hair is to my lower back. Someone told me that african american hair can be layered too. So can anyone give me some cute layered hairstyles. i wannt to keep most of my length.. shortest i'll go is below the chest

pictures are appreciated(:Layered hair styles???????
For the modern, really awesome looking and pretty hairstyles that you see around now, use either plastic or Velcro rollers. Also, its better for your hair, the style lasts longer and you can style it in different ways. This yahoo group has tons of pictures of the latest hairstyles without the spam, pop ups and cumbersom navigation to find the what you are looking for.. It takes a little patience because there are so many pictures to view. It might be of help.



http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/fee

No comments:

Post a Comment