Friday, January 27, 2012

How do you manage medium length layered hair style?

I just a layered hair style a couple of months ago, and now it looks awful...


It looked great on the first two days, but since I had no idea how to manage it, (ex: comb, trim, etc.), I just brushed it like I normally did, it just didn't get me the same look.


What am I supposed to do to maintain the look?


Again, my hair is medium length, and it is straight.How do you manage medium length layered hair style?
you need product. try redken products or bed head. also blow drying is usually a good idea to maintain the style.no pic so I can't really tell what kind of hair you have. also you ca try glass by reken it makes the hair super shiny. I hope this helps. Good Luck!!How do you manage medium length layered hair style?
I have the same hair tricky one maybe if you seriously don't like it consider extensions

No comments:

Post a Comment