Monday, January 30, 2012

Is it a bad idea to cut curly hair short?

I have medium thickness brown/blonde currrly hair. Now that it's long (halfway down my back) it's getting weighed down a lot. I want to cut it and donate it..



Do you guys think short curly hair is stylish or no? And examples would be much appreciated!Is it a bad idea to cut curly hair short?
I can understand wanting to cut and donate it, but let me warn you that once you take all that weight off your hair it's gonna get a LOT curlier. You can either use a straightening iron or take the other person's suggestion and have layers put in it. Personally I like the straightening iron cuz it works great and makes your hair much easier to deal with. My hair's the same way, and I straighten it twice a week. Talk to a stylist and see what they recommend before you do anything. Good luck! One more thing, if you use the straightening iron, be sure to use a protectant spray or cream of some kind to keep your hair from getting fried by all that heat. Paul Mitchell or John Frieda products are really goodIs it a bad idea to cut curly hair short?
http://gimps.de/pictures/albums/userpics





after youve cut it off you can put layers in your hair so it doesnt become soo poofy..



http://www.myhairstylingtools.com/blog/w
if u cut it to ur shoulder lets say and then be prepared for thick thick thick thick thick big bushy hair and it will be up by ur eyes or almost there ...







don't do it !!!!!



=]

No comments:

Post a Comment