Monday, January 30, 2012

Can you help me find long curly hairstyles?

My middle school graduation is friday!! Yay, anyways....lol.....I have a black and white polka dotted dress and I'm going to go to the salon and have my hair done like an hour or two before graduation. I'm going to have it down and curled, not half back or anything, just normally down. Can you help me find pretty curly hairstyles for long hair??? By the way, my hair is light brown, Idk if that helps...not a fashion expert! :D.Can you help me find long curly hairstyles?
i think u should do a bump in the top of ur hair then the rest do curlsCan you help me find long curly hairstyles?
go to these websites.





www.dresslikemiley.net


www.dresslikedemi.net


www.dresslikeselena.net





because these girls almost ALWAYS have long curly hair. this website has directions to how to get their hairstyles! just click on the hair link! it also has pictures of the hairstyles.
Google long curly hair or curly hairstyles and go to images.


Congrats on graduating :)
  • psoriasis treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment