Monday, January 30, 2012

Going to cut my wavy/curly hair short and need ideas?

How hard is it to maintain a short straight hairstyle with semi curly hair? I plan on using a flat iron but not sure how well it works with really short hair. Also any haircut ideas would be great. I'd prefer a straight look as opposed to a curly one. I just had my first baby and my long hair is in the way! :o)

Thanks!Going to cut my wavy/curly hair short and need ideas?
Try these styles that I have seem in these video Commercials, They are so Hot !!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1GvQkwTm



http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=



http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=Going to cut my wavy/curly hair short and need ideas?
i did that, but no matter how much you striaghten, because your hair will be resting on your shoulders one of the sides will flip out..





it's annoying. there is less options with style. i have wavy/curly hair and i cut it and now im goriwng it back.
Well if ur hair is curly SHAVE YOUR HEAD. let it grow back and it will be streight way better
what kind of straightener do you have? i have very curly hair and i use a chi and it works really well. i used to have short hair (its about 4 in. above my butt now if it were straight) my flat iron made my hair look like it was naturally straight so when i did wear it curly no one knew it was natural. just put a chi sirum in your hair so it doesn't fry as bad. but it won't be hard....but i don't have any ideas for a hair style..im sorry. but good look with your new hair and your new baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment