Friday, January 27, 2012

Straight long [and I mean long!] layered hair style, help me out?

I need some help finding a straight [naturally straight, not pin-straight] hair style for long [think elbow length] hair. I also would love some layers in there, but no bangs! I have acne and bangs would contribute to that! :DStraight long [and I mean long!] layered hair style, help me out?
OKay, for me that is easy, tell the stylist that you want to keep the length that you already have, but wou also want layers....Describe what kind of layers you want. Like do you want layers that are barely noticble bc they are that long, and do not have that much differecne in there lenghths, or do you want layer that eveyone can tell are there??? it is up to you, but give a really good, and very vivid mental pic of what you want when you are describing the style...good luck, and you do not need to have bangs when you have layers....i do, but they are the real long ones, so i sweep them to the side of my face, which i love...But like i said, it is your style that you want..

No comments:

Post a Comment