Friday, January 27, 2012

How do you manage medium length layered hair style?

I just a layered hair style a couple of months ago, and now it looks awful...


It looked great on the first two days, but since I had no idea how to manage it, (ex: comb, trim, etc.), I just brushed it like I normally did, it just didn't get me the same look.


What am I supposed to do to maintain the look?


Again, my hair is medium length, and it is straight.





What I want it's supposed to look like: http://www.short-hair-style.com/images/t...





Now it looks like this (similar, except mine is a bit messy): http://www.flickr.com/photos/sumppinoita...





What happened was my hair grew longer, and I can't retain the style anymore. Any tips, besides going back to the hair salon.


BTW, these are not pictures of me. They're from the image search.How do you manage medium length layered hair style?
condition it every day, use heat protection cream and blow dry it to keep frizz down. when it's wet be gental when you comb it or it will snag and since there are layers it shows more and will look like a big frizz ball.How do you manage medium length layered hair style?
Well i HAD the same problem, I just use leave in conditioner. It helps your ';natural beuaty'; It works really well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment