Friday, January 27, 2012

How to get victorias secret hair, sexy wavy long layered hair styling tips PLEASE HELP?

what is alessandra ambrosios or Izabel Goularts hair cut?



http://image57.webshots.com/557/6/90/64/



i know it takes a lot of styling to get this kind of look but its also all about the cut, i mean all the victorias secret models have it.



i want to go get my hair cut soon, right now its just long, maybe one layer toward the bottom and side bangs that have long grown out. its kind of outdated. my hair is in REALLY good condition, its naturally a beautiful caramel-honey light brown (not bragging but its my best asset. anyways its never been dyed but has natural sun highlights, its never been chemically tampered w/, never dyed. i dont even blow dry it or straighten it. its smooth, and thick. what should i ask my hairdresser to do? please dont say to bring a picture, that never works. what kind of cut? should they use razor or scissors, which works better to do what? what kind of layers would create this VS runway look? what kind of fringe?How to get victorias secret hair, sexy wavy long layered hair styling tips PLEASE HELP?
First of all they ALL wear extentions. Second they have their hair pro done for every event and photoshoot. If you have very long hair add a few layers at the bottom and nothing more. the bangs should be about cheekbone to chin length. after that its all to do with volumizing spray, velcro rollers(watch the behind the scenes footage of runway shows on youtube), curling irons and precurled clip in real human hair extensions. Believe me Alessandra is my absolute favorite model EVER. I'm sving my money to but extentions even now. The best thing you can do is take the pictures to your stylist and say I want this haircut and can you please show me how to stlye it this way. Good luck!How to get victorias secret hair, sexy wavy long layered hair styling tips PLEASE HELP?
I agree with the person above me. Ask for layers with the shortest one being chin-length in the front, and longer ones in the back. You don't need a fringe for the cut. Make sure they use scissors or shears, otherwise you're cut will end up more like Hayley William's. I'm guesing most VS supermodels already have some sort of natural wave, but it is possible to get straight hair like that with hot rollers.



The best idea would be to bring a picture, though.
sorry, but I wasn't authorized to view the picture.

EDIT: I think you'd need soft, medium to long length layers. Have them use scissors. A razor will give you a more choppy, edgy look. Opposite of what you want. I donn't think you really need a bang. Discribe what you want to the lady/man and just incase, bring a picture just so they really get an idea. I know, I know, but still, they could be imagining a totally different thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment