Monday, January 30, 2012

I am going to homecoming tomorrow, and i wanted to know what r some long lasting curly hairstyles?

I have straight across bangs kinda like how demi lovato use too after camp rock and i have red hair, and this is my dress.........


http://www.weartodaygonetomorrow.com/PhotoDetails.asp?ShowDESC=N%26amp;ProductCode=FC1002-PI am going to homecoming tomorrow, and i wanted to know what r some long lasting curly hairstyles?
curlers :D so cute! did it a couple days ago! u will luvv it! %26lt;3I am going to homecoming tomorrow, and i wanted to know what r some long lasting curly hairstyles?
cute dress :) when i curl my hair i usually take a shower early in the morning and put it in two really tight braids and leave them in all day. then 15-20 before you leave take them out. its okay if its kinda damp and just put hairspray on it. i would leave your bangs down straight. make sure you dont brush your hair after you take them out it will mes up the curls.
Check out youtube tutorials on curling your hair.





I usually use a curling iron and mine last all day, with no product.





I just curl my hair in layers, so i start with the bottom layer and start curling from the roots and work down to the ends. It ends in lucious ringlets =)...





thats really confusing so check out youtube, its easier to watch than read.





That dress is really cute by the way.





Have鈾un
i have no idea bout the hair but omg that dress is beautiful niceeee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment