Monday, January 30, 2012

Do men prefer women with long straight hair, long curly hair, short straight hair or short curly hair??

My boyfriend likes me with medium hair, he also says he loves my black roots.Do men prefer women with long straight hair, long curly hair, short straight hair or short curly hair??
Yes, the hairstyle that fits you is the one that the men around you will prefer. Ask the stylist which style would bring out your best features.Do men prefer women with long straight hair, long curly hair, short straight hair or short curly hair??
Smooth and cleanly shaved...oh wait you mean on the head?
long wavy
I prefer women who don't CARE what their hair looks like as juxtaposed to what they have to SAY!
Yes
I personally prefer long straight hair and if you look at a lot of models they have long straight hair
my husband said long hair
as long as a women has long hair and not butch, thats what i look for in women
it depend on the man
me, as a hair stylist and a man, I definitely love shorter curlier hair.... You have many styling options (more than most stylists admit to)
Long curly hair
Long whichever.
Haha..thats an interesting question.. to be very honest. men prefer a women even if she is bald.. but based on my preference i can categorise..1 curly long hair...2 straight long hair..3 straight short hair..4curly short hair..... i dont say all men wil have this type of categorisation .. but most of the men will go with my way of ratings...
I like long straight hair and short curly hair. Not the other way around though
Long and straight!
i prefer them with long hair, not that long either. curly or straight is good, although straight is a bit better for me
there was a study about this... they took a pole and said that it was shoulder length that won the vote and that althogh men like to look and maybe date a blonde that it was brunettes they would settle down with and about curly or staight i think they said wavy.
Long straight hair with that little long fringe that covers her eyes in the front.
anyway their heart desires as long as it makes them look hot, sexy and attractive.!
Forget the hair. Men prefer women with BIG BOOBS.
IT's everyone's Personal opinion....
long straight hair, long curly hair, short straight hair
i like brittney spears kind of hair
Long straight hair or long curly hair.
My preference is for long thick hair - the longer and thicker the better! I probably prefer long curly hair, but I am a sucker for long straight hair too.
Long wavy.
sweetie it really depends on the people i know men dat loves long hair and men thats crazy about short hair at the same time its a bout how the woman works the hair she has
I like my woman to be bald... Go Britney

No comments:

Post a Comment