Monday, January 30, 2012

Do you know of any sexy, cute curly hairstyles?

It seems like all of the hairstyles require you to have straight hair. But, I have a head of curly hair that does not stay straight (even with a Chi). So, I am trying to learn to go with it!Do you know of any sexy, cute curly hairstyles?
go for a bun girlDo you know of any sexy, cute curly hairstyles?
My daughter has waist long curly blonde/brown hair...it is gorgeous! She looks like a lion when it is down...It is incredibly sexy! Be happy with your hair...There are some really great products out there for your hair type-my daughter uses deva curl and it does amazing things with her hair...it is a little pricey, but so worth it!
Short Curly Hairstyle Tips

http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/short



curly hairstyles

http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/hairs
Don't fight the curl!

Curls rock! ; P

I have straight hair on the top, then it becomes wavy and on the bottom it curly ... I hear the curl is comming back in style!
Try to go with the curl, not fight it. I hear curly hair is coming back in style.

No comments:

Post a Comment